Paint & Sip
The Drunken Palette is coming back to the Fishers Island Community Center, where we’ll paint the town red (or actually, into a girl with an umbrella)!
What is Paint & Sip?
In recent years, many art studios have started offering group painting classes with twin objectives: to learn a little about painting and to have a great time with friends. You usually walk away with (more or less) the same painting as everyone else in the class, because the instructor has explained step-by-step how to create it. Most studios are BYOB, and you have ample time to sample the drinks you’ve brought while painting. While painting on canvas is most common, variations include painting on pottery or glassware.
- All art supplies, including paint, a 16″ x 20″ canvas, palettes, brushes, and smocks
- Instruction on how to paint our choice of painting
What’s Not Included:
- Drinks – bring your own alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Food – bring your own or coordinate dinner before/after
- Anything to put food on or drinks in
Postponed – Friday, February 24, 7:05-9:15
We will post the new date once it is confirmed.
Reserve a spot online or by calling the Community Center.
The program costs $45 per person. Pay by cash, check, or credit card at the Community Center.Reserve a Spot Online