The Island Community Center is a non-profit organization that houses a variety of exercise, education and community programs for all residents of Fishers Island and their guests. A close and continuing relationship with our members allows us to tailor programs to member needs.
What membership provides:
- Supporting Membership provides access to everything in the building except the Fitness Center. Supporting members may reserve spaces for private use, such as telework, and are entitled to discounts on many programs.
- Fitness Membership includes all privileges of a Supporting Membership, and additionally provides 24-hour key card access to the building and Fitness Center.
Become a member today!
- Walk in during office hours or contact the Community Center at 788-7683 or by email to discuss membership options for your household.
- Download and fill out a membership or renewal form (available below) and return to the Center.
- Pay by cash, check, credit card, or Paypal.
Please note, year-round residents, fire department members, club employees, and anyone with special circumstances should work directly with Sarah to become a member.
Download 2018 membership forms:
Guest of Member or Supporting Member Gym Drop-In $10
Non-Member Gym Drop-In $20
2018 Fitness Center Membership
(Includes key card entry for after hours)